Celery knob soup recipe with meatballs
Discover this celery knob soup recipe with meatballs, ideal for cold winter months
This celery knob soup recipe with meatballs is one of my favourite winter soups – it is so tasty and full of nutrients.
During winter months, the days are shorter and the weather is chillier…
When it’s cold nothing tastes better than a cuppa soup to help you warm-up while the temperature is dipping low.
Now that fall is here and winter is right around the corner, there’s nothing better than a warm cup of soup to help warm you up while the temperatures dip.
Whether you prefer a steamy broth or broth filled with vegetables, meatballs or fish, use this recipe as a guideline for various methods and stay warm in the cold winter season.
Ingredients for this celery knob soup with meatballs
• Depending on how much soup you are making and depending on how much
meat you like, use 1 – 2 pounds of minced lamb and make meatballs from it.
• Cut one knob of celery into pieces, they can be big, as we are blending the soup later
• 2 – 3 celery leaves, cut in big pieces
• 1 leek cut in big pieces (but this can be optional, sometimes I also make it without leek)
• Bone broth to make the soup
• Pepper, salt, Himalyan salt and nutmeg to taste
• Fresh coriander and parsley finely chopped
Method for this celery knob soup with meatballs
1. Add all the vegetables in a pot and with bone broth to your consistency
(depending on how thick you like your soup after blending). You can also
choose to make it with half filtered water and half bone broth.
2. Leave on high heat until it boils for few minutes.
3. Then leave it to simmer on slow heat for another 30 – 40 minutes.
4. Blend everything until it’s smooth. Add water or broth in case it’s too thick,
and add the meatballs.
5. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Add fresh herbs to serve.
Enjoy this delish celery knob soup!
Empowering others via my anti-ageing wellness platform and holistic health books
I hope you liked this celery knob soup recipe. If you would like to learn more about holistic living and clean beauty lifestyle, ensure to check out other pages of this anti-ageing wellness platform.
I changed the way I eat in 2011 when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue, conditions where the thyroid is affected. I had no energy, was exhausted, desperate, and my weight had sky-rocketed.
Because of that, I decided to ditch sugars, processed foods, grains, dairy and toxic chemicals. And step-by-step, I introduced a whole-foods-based (first Paleo) and later an AIP (autoimmune protocol) friendly ketogenic approach to food which gave me my life, vitality, happiness and energy back!
Now, through my holistic wellness books and anti-ageing health platform, I want to empower people around the world do the same and regain their health, hair, life, vitality and beauty!