Lamb meatballs recipe must have
Lamb meatballs recipe to meal-prep ahead
This lamb meatball recipe is one of my favourites because it is perfect to meal prep and snack in between meals or take with you on the road, suitable for Paleo and ketogenic diets.
If you are like me and always short on time, these meatballs are such a great tool to have on hand when in need. Not only is it convenient to have, it’s also very easy to make and it tastes delicious.
Ingredients for this Lamb meatballs recipe
• Freshly minced lamb
• 1 or 2 organic eggs
• Some minced garlic, parsley, mint, coriander and fresh basil
• Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
• Beef fat or coconut oil
• Thyme leaves
• Optional: curry,garam masala, curcumin and coconut milk
Method for this lamb meatballs recipe
1. Buy 1kg of freshly minced lamb from your local butcher (stay away from the supermarket brands!).
2. Add 1 or 2 eggs.
3. Some minced garlic, parsley, coriander, mint and fresh basil.
5. Mix everything.
6. Roll into meatballs (size depends on personal taste).
7. Heat some beef fat or coconut oil and add some fresh thyme leaves in the pan.
8. Add the meatballs and turn them until they have browned, then lower the heat and leave
to cook for 5-15 minutes (depending on the size of the meatballs).
9. Add, Himalayan salt and pepper to taste while preparing
10. Optional: add curry, curcumin, garam masala and coconut milk towards the end for a
Enjoy this lamb meatballs recipe to a variety of dishes
You can enjoy these lamb meatballs with a variety of dishes, from vegetables to low carb rice, to the more exotic Thai curry dishes and so on. It is the perfect accompaniment to a low-carb ketogenic diet.
Definitely one my top-list of easygoing favourites and easy to make prep ahead dishes. Play with herbs and flavours to your personal satiety.
Empowering others via my anti-ageing wellness platform and holistic health books
I hope you liked this lamb meatball recipe. If you would like to learn more about holistic living and clean beauty lifestyle, ensure to check out other pages of this anti-ageing wellness platform.
I changed the way I eat in 2011 when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue, conditions where the thyroid is affected. I had no energy, was exhausted, desperate, and my weight had sky-rocketed.
Because of that, I decided to ditch sugars, processed foods, grains, dairy and toxic chemicals. And step-by-step, I introduced a whole-foods-based (first Paleo) and later an AIP (autoimmune protocol) friendly ketogenic approach to food which gave me my life, vitality, happiness and energy back!
Now, through my holistic wellness books and anti-ageing health platform, I want to empower people around the world do the same and regain their health, hair, life, vitality and beauty!
Enjoy and kisses