Chicken soup recipe to sooth your soul
DISCOVER THIS CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE TO SOOTH YOUR SOUL
This chicken soup recipe is a perfect ally on any day!
The healing power of chicken soup goes so far that even scientist did scientific research about this immunity-boosting dish.
Chicken soup is a hands-down winner that is soothing your soul, while in the same it is the perfect meal when you are feeling under the weather or on freezing winter days.
On top, this folk remedy is also compelling and boosts your energy quickly. The anti-inflammatory properties of immunity-boosting chicken help ease and reduce congestion.
Bone broth soups have similar effects
Note, you could also have similar powerful health effects by other broth soups made by the bones of other animals.
Ingredients for this chicken soup recipe
• 2 – 4 stalks celery (cut in small pieces)
• 2 – 3 large carrots (cut in small pieces)
• 1 onion (cut in small pieces)
• 5 – 7 fresh parsley sprigs
• 8 – 10 thyme sprigs
• 2 bay leaves
• Peppercorns or ground pepper to taste
• One organic chicken
• Parsley, coriander, fresh basil
Method for this chicken soup recipe
1. Get an organic chicken and cut in to four pieces.
2. Pour filtered water until the chicken is completely covered.
3. Add some Himalayan salt, some garlic and pepper (depending on taste).
4. Optional: add half lemon.
5. Bring it to a soft boil for few minutes and then put the stove back on
low heat and let it simmer for 6 – 8 hours (you could choose to take the
chicken off the bones after a couple of hours and add it back later when the soup
is almost ready, to make sure the chicken doesn’t get too dry.
6. Add vegetables to taste.
7. 2 – 4 stalks celery (cut in small pieces).
8. 2 – 3 large carrots (cut in small pieces).
9. 1 onion (cut in small pieces).
10. 5 – 7 fresh parsley sprigs.
11. 8 – 10 thyme sprigs.
12. 2 bay leaves.
13. Leave to simmer for another two hours.
14. Add some parsley, coriander and fresh basil to serve.
15. Optional: add some curry, garam masala, curcumin and coconut milk for an exotic variation.
Empowering others via my anti-ageing wellness platform and holistic health books
I hope you liked this chicken soup recipe. If you would like to learn more about holistic living and clean beauty lifestyle, ensure to check out other pages of this anti-ageing wellness platform.
I changed the way I eat in 2011 when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue, conditions where the thyroid is affected. I had no energy, was exhausted, desperate, and my weight had sky-rocketed.
Because of that, I decided to ditch sugars, processed foods, grains, dairy and toxic chemicals. And step-by-step, I introduced a whole-foods-based (first Paleo) and later an AIP (autoimmune protocol) friendly ketogenic approach to food which gave me my life, vitality, happiness and energy back!
Now, through my holistic wellness books and anti-ageing health platform, I want to empower people around the world do the same and regain their health, hair, life, vitality and beauty!