Crispy Kale Chips for Hot Evening Parties
Delightful Crispy Kale chips
Did you try crispy kale chips before? I love Kale, but to those of you out there who really dislike the bitter taste of Kale, you might want to give these delightful crispy kale chips a try!
After finishing the oven-time, where it lost all of its moisture to become nice and crispy, the Kale leaves leave hardly any bitterness behind and you can indulge in the flavours of the delightful spices and ingredients of this crispy kale chips recipe.
Tada! These Crispy Kale Chips are great ways to encourage your kids to eat green vegetables too and they are a great hit on hot summer evening parties! These crispy kale chips are premium snacks full of vitamins, minerals and fibres. Above all, they are crunchy, crispy and super easy to make.
After being in the oven and giving up all of its moisture to become crispy, the kale loses almost all of its bitterness and takes on the flavour of the salt, oil and tahini. The delightful organic spices are added at the end.
If you would touch these homemade crispy kale chips, you would be surprised by its feather-light texture. But when you pop it into your mouth, you can enjoy the delightful taste and crunchiness
Ingredients for these Crispy Kale Chips
• 1 bunch of kale
• 1 or 2 tablespoon(s) of organic cold pressed olive oil
• 2 tablespoons organic tahini
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon organic garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon organic ground cuminand some organic cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon organic curry powder and organic curcumin
Instructions for these Crispy Kale Chips
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C.
Wash and pat dry the kale, remove all the hard stem and only use the green leaves. Ensure the kale is as dry as you can make it because you don’t want any soggy floppy kale chips, trust me. You could use your salad spinner for this procedure.
- Tare or cut the leaves into bite-size pieces. (cooking makes them shrink significantly)
- Add kale, oil, tahini and salt to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Place a layer of kale leaves on a parchment paper. To bake evenly, ensure to don’t overlap leaves. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the Kale id dry and crispy.
- Add the other herbs right after coming out of the oven. Some spices may burn the kale while being in the oven.
- Let it cool off completely.
Empowering others via my anti-ageing wellness platform and holistic health books
I hope you liked this crispy kale chips. If you would like to learn more about holistic living and clean beauty lifestyle, ensure to check out other pages of this anti-ageing wellness platform.
I changed the way I eat in 2011 when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue, conditions where the thyroid is affected. I had no energy, was exhausted, desperate, and my weight had sky-rocketed.
Because of that, I decided to ditch sugars, processed foods, grains, dairy and toxic chemicals. And step-by-step, I introduced a whole-foods-based (first Paleo) and later an AIP (autoimmune protocol) friendly ketogenic approach to food which gave me my life, vitality, happiness and energy back!
Now, through my holistic wellness books and anti-ageing health platform, I want to empower people around the world do the same and regain their health, hair, life, vitality and beauty!