Oily hair essential oil blend, rinse & shampoo
Oily hair essential oil blend you should give a try
When your sebaceous glands produce too much oil, it can make your hair look greasy, even when you just washed it. These oily hair essential oils can help you control the sebum production. Include peppermint essential oil into your blend for oily free and shiny hair.
Essential oils blend for oily hair
Ingredients for this oily hair blend
FOR 3 % DILUTION BLEND
• Organic Coconut oil – 15 ml
• Organic Almond Oil– 15 ml
• Organic hazelnut oil – 15 ml
• Organic Emu Oil– 15 ml
• 8 drops petitgrain
• 8 drops Lemon
• 5 drops organic peppermint
• 4 drops Organic Lavender essential oil
• 4 drops Organic basil
• 4 drops Organic Tea Tree oil
• 3 drops Sandalwood
Method I use for this oily hair essential oils blend
1. Blend the essential oil mixture in a dark-tinted glass bottle.
2. Add the carrier oils and stir gently.
3. Use this recipe as a hot oil treatment or conditioner before washing.
4. Leave the oil on for 1 to a couple of hours.
5. For extra benefits, wrap your hair in a warm moist towel.
6. Rinse with mild shampoo or herbal hair wash powders.
NOTE: Don’t forget to stir mixture gently before each future use
TIP: One of the best natural hair care remedies for oily hair is to use Aloe Vera gel. You can
replace the oil with fresh Aloe Vera gel or any reliable brand as a base. It also works wonders
on other hair types, and the result is revitalised and hydrated hair that doesn’t look greasy.
Don’t forget to check out my Aloe Vera Hair Serum.
Oily hair rinse
Ingredients I use for this oily hair rinse
Method I use for this oily hair rinse
1. Mix all ingredients and rinse your hair after shampoo.
2. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with purified water.
TIP: You can also add the essential oil blend or some of the essential oils you like to your mild shampoo to supercharge your hair when you wash.
Essential oil shampoo blend for oily hair
Ingredients I use for this essential oil shampoo blend
Method I use for this essential oil shampoo blend
1. Add mixture to 100 ml mild shampoo.
2. Wash hair and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Rinse with purified water.
If you would like to discover more natural and holistic solutions to regrow hair ensure to check out the regrow hair solutions page.
Or to discover more information about cleaning living and holistic lifestyle, explore my optimal health page.
Empowering others via my wellness, anti-ageing platform and holistic health books
I hope you liked this oily hair essential oil blend. If you would like to learn more about regrowing hair naturally or holistic living and clean beauty lifestyle, ensure to check out other pages of this anti-ageing wellness platform.
For a few years, I suffered from thinning, lifeless hair that was falling out at a rapid rate.
Enough was enough – I decided to take drastic action and switched to a completely natural, non-toxic, healthy and holistic haircare and health routine. The results were astounding, and after a lot of hard work, my health and hair are now healthier and glossier than ever before!
Now, through my holistic wellness books and anti-ageing health platform, I want to empower people around the world do the same and regain their health, hair, life, vitality, confidence and beauty!